Pages

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Cheyanne Story at the Pt England Shops (Made Up)

Alex  and I  had to go to the shops to get our lunch for school in the morning. It was almost 8 o’clock so we had to hurry. But when we got there we discovered it was blocked off, all I saw were orange cones.  

We walked  a bit more and A man said ‘STAY BACK STAY BACK’. Then I  noticed that there had been a  car and a motorbike crash. I heard strange noises like a  ambulance .

All of the people came out of their homes to look what was going on. I ran to my house and said there has been a crash. But my mum didn't believe me  because I tell lies a lot.

Then the ambulance sped  away and the cones were taken away too.The shops opened  and some  of the kids  and Alex  and I got our lunch .We walked  to school and I told all of my friends what happened.

No comments:

Post a Comment