Pages

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

I am a Giant

The Moment I woke up. I Discovered to my amazement that. I was the size of a Giant today was going to be a very interesting day indeed.
When I woke up I was shocked because I was a giant.I could not get through the door. So I did not have breakfast . That day went fast,  It was now lunch and I still could not get through the door .
So I busted the roof of the house and went outside.I was looking Around.People  were just looking at me. And they said  Attack Attack. So they all started  Attacking me.
So I ran Back to my house, And all of the people were Started to Camp around me house till  came out.I was thinking to myself oh no what Am I.
I think If i go to sleep I will wake up and not be a Giant.So I went to sleep and I woke up  In the morning.And Guess what  I woke up not to be a Giant Now I am so happy I am a Human

No comments:

Post a Comment