Pages

Friday, October 25, 2013

My First Day at Pt England School

Title: My First Day at Pt England
On my first day of school My Step mum and My Dad dropped me off at school. I was going to be in room 13 but then My brother was in that class , so They put me in room 12.
My Teacher Was Mrs Barks.When I  walked in the classroom I felt Happy and Joyful but at the same time all of the kids where  just looking at me like I did something wrong .
But there were 2 bad things ,the 1st bad thing was I didn’t know anyone at that school apart from My brother ,the 2nd  bad thing was on that  day I  Started , Cross Country was on. I was not happy about  Cross County  because  I don't like It . But I still ran the Cross Country track but that was fun I didn’t know that I would enjoy It .

3 comments:

  1. Hey Cheyanne,
    I really enjoyed reading your story, but you need to fix some words like how you feel on your first day at school. But that's okay.

    Love Faa'ao

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Cheyanne. I am a college student at the Unvierysity of South Alabama, studying to become an elementary education major. First off I want to say you have an awesome name! And second, I want to congratulate you for the work you have done on you blog it looks very nice! I read your post. I'm sorry you did not know anyone and don't be frightened by the other students looking at you . Some people fear what they do not understand, other see different as being bad, but everyone is perfect regardless of what others think. I also saw you ran cross country, I also ran cross country. I participated in it more because my parents wanted me to, not because I wanted to. Make sure you are doing it for you and not someone else. Also I wanted to tell you not to lose hope, that you are also teaching me and that I am learning so much from students like you. Be proud of yourself!! Good Luck to you during you educational journey!

    -Lauren Bradley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cheyanne
    My name is Amanda Weller and I am a student in EDM 310 at the University of South Alabama in Mobile, Alabama. The first day of school can be a bit frightening. I remember my first day of school and I was terrified. I know it must be tough entering a new atmosphere but you will make friends quickly. Cross country was never one of my favorite sports either but I grew to like it. Experiencing new activities can be exciting! Thank you for sharing!
    Amanda Weller

    ReplyDelete